Thursday, March 12, 2009

blonde

TODAY IS MY BLONDIE DAY.

every actions of mine show it all.
i bet 1 euro that mr Lye agrees 10, 000% with me due to all those stupid rash actions that cause troubles to ppl.

when meeting Mr Patrick, i was thinking abt WHAT WAS I THINKING when i commit the offense.i wasn't even listening to him talking to me, cause i felt no need to even listen.

i just nod and stare/stone at his watch and his gold ring.
i dun even bother stating my point. cause it will only drag time and i dun want to waste time listening to ppl lecturing me when i dun even give a dam.

maybe i am just sick and tired of following rules after rules.
maybe i just want to wreck havoc and i feel so sorry for mr lye to get all of it.
come to think of it, everything tht he says tht i shld be feeling guilty or pai sei of, i feel happy and normal that it happened.

maybe i am just too thick-skin.
so when he asked me if i felt guilty, i wouldn't bother arguing and just nod my head.act as though i feel guilty of what I've done.
i felt so happy when he called my hse phone to wake me up. what the crap man, am i still human? -.-

this feeling is so diff. i felt more at ease with mr cia ard, being able to BE MYSELF, and tell him my honest opinions and because he understands, tht's why i BOTHERED. -.-

------------------------------------------------------------
went out with sy jia and calvin to queenstown.

they must have think how blonde i am.
i must have made a zillion mockery out of myself.tht is probably why shun xiong and others keep mocking at me.

i'm dam sad la. no one bothers to shield me when someone mock at me.
oh well, i think i am the joke.

--------------------------------------------
creating more batman movies. ( cause will hav more jokers)-calvin
=.= =.= =.=

TWILIGHT DVD IS OUT!!
i'm sooo going to buy frm the most expensive dvd shop HVM.
i love you edward!!! and dr cullen. say tht i'm far beyond cure of going mad over him.
i dun care, cause the character is too real. HAHA

i think i am the opposite of pedophile. and i shld stop oggling my eyeballs out at them.
or else everybody will think that i fa hua chi to the extreme.

its fucking 3am now and i am still here.
shit.stupid blonde. wait. why am i scolding myself again?


JNZL(BLONDE)



my idea of our future in 2019. =)
taken frm zy blog. =))

No comments: