Wednesday, March 11, 2009


TODAY IS CREATIVE DAY!!
i spent 30 mins choosing all those crystals design and all that. I was also deciding what theme shld i use?
-.- it all started when i decided to change my itouch cover to an arcylic cover. then it looked too plain to me and i decided to do some design with crystals
with inspiration frm alicia's HP. hahaha =))
so to de-stress, i spent more than $8 on those crystals.
as u can see, these crystals come in individual crystal. so i slowly, one by one paste it on my itouch new cover which cost like $10 (-.-)
i spent more than an hour pasting. my head gt giddy frm looking down for too long.
but its worth it. I LOVE THE DESIGN!!
anw, this is custom made so its special!


when my future seems so bleak. i am glad that ppl ard me still hav faith in me.
for that, i love you.

JNZL

No comments: