Monday, March 30, 2009

thanks to those who wans an update of my life.

I would like to say thank you to those who read my blog just so tht u can know what's going on in my life, want an update of what i'm feeling.

even though u may not leave a msg on the tagboard, however thank you cause u cared!
some may just visit for the sake of wastin time but its ok.

i just realise that people usually rely on blogs to know what's happening. tht's rather true even for bestfriends!i just got to realise this fact through D and B blogs.

it's like a way of expressing myself if u dun feel like telling ppl over and over again or u just simply dun have the courage to say it out or not sure if you shld call tht particular person to pour out ur sorrows.

or just the simple fact that you don't know who the hell to call upon.
blogging is a really good way to express yourself, which is also why the name of the blog, the unexpressed.

well, adios my friends. GP lesson is over.
If my life is filled with laughters, would yours' be in mine?



JNZL

No comments: