Wednesday, March 25, 2009

hopeless

among these3 exam papers , maths left me feeling like i am a down right piece of shit.
so far, i never had this feeling before in my whole J2 life.

when i looked at the qns, they looked right back and me, as though they were trying to tell me: hey! why don't u know how to do us?"it keeps repeating in my head.
why don't i know how to do you??!!!

after i finished the paper and confirmed with Mr Gan a qn that makes me once again confirm that i really suck big time.

YOU CANNOT INTEGRATE square root(1-x^2) DUMB!
i spent 40 mins on the two qns thinking how the hell can i integrate it.

i feel like screaming out.i walked out of the exam room knowing that its O-V-E-R.
STUPID!

i have decided to dedicate all my year2 life into mugging.
i have decided to be a true MJ-cian.

come on scold me dumb or how obvious the outcome could get.
but i dun get it.i did revise for 3 days by doing qns.

tht's it. i am too distracted. tht's why all the vital info leaked out.
fuck you joey. what a fucked up morning.

JNZL

No comments: