Tuesday, August 18, 2009

arghh

this is what i want my head to look like.
well at least i feel tht in this state my stress would be lesser cause my hair is not the most silkest hair and yes, it feels freaking irritating

homework not done,
rashes acting up every now and then.

i CANNOT CONCENTRATE when i have rashes.
zero. like totally.

so i had hives every day.
how fucking suay can i get?

hives spread making me more irritated.
stress till i cried. cause it dam stressing when i am handicap when i hav rashes i cannot get things done.

even showering and getting into clothes plus applying cream takes 2 hrs which pisses rudi off. which in turn pisses me off too.

so do u think i am a lucky girl?
arghhh

dear jesus, allah , buddha and the rest of the god-gang,
can u please peel my skin off and give me a new one?

PLEASE?!

JNZL

No comments: