Sunday, August 9, 2009

my new samsung f-700!!

DEAR PEOPLE!!
i have finally bought my new phone!

SAMSUNG f-700!
ok , although this phone is not the pro like omg de htc hero , but i think it is good enough for now.

haha.. dam excited when i bought the phone pls.
anw, how could the person thought i was a guy? na bei..

oh!! btw, rudi has macbook pro le!!

yeah yeah yeah!! and guess what? he lets me use it when he's not ard!!
woo hoo.. i love taking pics!

now i can do it with my new phone and this lappy.
how blessed can i get.

i bet if the vp hears abt this she will scream her lungs out.
can she and my mom get a life?

zzz...
ok waiting for rudi to go to departure.can u believe it i am in the airport at 7am?

and after this post i am going to study till late at night ON NATIONAL DAY.
crap.
wish me luck ok!! >.>
JNZL

No comments: