Monday, August 24, 2009

uti

ok since no pics can be posted up.
i shall just tell u the story of my sad pathetic night.

yesterday i went to the airport, thinking i could
do my work overnight as the place was pretty conducive.

BUT I WAS WRONG WROG WRONG!!
this UTI virus got onto me ard 1am and i was like , omg i can't concentrate i can't stop feeling irritated abt the pain. its so arghhh!!

so i called my mom.
yes i called her.

and we end up visiting T3 Raffles Medical.

the total sum was ....
haha bet u never seen a doc tht need to pay soo much!

IT BLOODY COST ME $140 one hundred and fourty dollars!
well, consultation alone was $90 and med was $50.

oh well, u know i told my mom tht even if we go A&E in KK hospital , i think it would be cheaper please plus they would tell me to stay in for observation and i love love love to sleep in hospital due to the fact tht if i had pain or any sort , there would be professionals to help me.

however, i will have to wait to get attended , well, not tht long but the pain was almost to the stage of peeing with blood.

yeah i had UTI FOR LIKE GAZILLION TIMES and lucky i am able to spot it at 1st stage.
ok wadever. today i was suppose to go sch to collect money for alicia presssie.

stupid UTI! U RUINED MY WHOLE PLAN!

JNZL

No comments: