Monday, November 9, 2009

in view of my last destination



i shall focus on a few points out of the tens of points tht had happened in my life recently.

first,
related to the pic, i realise affection for another human being is so short-lived and i must say i am pretty shocked at how fast my attitude changed for tht particular person.

for one min i was like happy and the next, i was like "wtf just happened and do i really deserve tht short insult?"
i told m.e abt it.
she said tht person didnt mean it.

actually i was fuming inside and as rudi knows, when i am angry and i cant express it, i cant breathe.
as in for real. i felt like asking the person why the hell must tht word come out. actually i just felt like walking away to show my anger.

but i told myself tht of all the positive points tht human had , i must not let tht one point destroy it all.
then it happened again.

so i was like ok , the deal's off.
i always see ppl bad points only when they first start to insult me in any way.
even if its just one word.

and guess what. no sorry was heard. ok fair enough tht person didnt know i was fuming.
anw, telling you ppl how my brain works, it somehow make me feel tht the person i used to admire is just some lame ass crap and i of course started to notice those bad points. the way tht human walk, the way tht how boring tht person is and the shape too.

all the bad points just suddenly seemed to be so obvious.
like how come i was a bit like blind .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok next comes the funny part.
my life is so dam epic tht i ranges frm spilling the largest coke within mins of buying it to spilling $5 worth of smarties to making dionne notes all wet.

to getting all those rubbish instnt prizes of the mac.
to vomitting this morning due to stress or whatever, and i puked out $7.30 worth of breakfast.

and plus to the details like when i did the action of kicking the midget boy who was walking infront of me and when my foot slam down, the next sec the boy was on the floor.

talk abt coincidence.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lastly, my teacher still says even her most lousy student did more papers than me.
alrightt..


marcus said to not to be down
THTS WHY TMR I WILL BE GOING TO MY DAD HSE!!

Love him.
love him for everything he tells me.
love his wisdom.
love his love for me.

i love my dad.

---------------

like the wind, nth is ever stationary.
everything changes. just like how i felt abt you. now it changed to the point where i dun really bother.+(









i love these new songs.
some are for you. some are for the other you.
i am so sad my passion for you just didnt go deep enough.
maybe it even went beyond ur skin. but not any where near the bone.if u understand what i mean.
JNZL

No comments: