Wednesday, November 4, 2009

realised

 i was always wondering if i always made the right choices.
keep thinking if my guesses / hunch were right.

you know what.
after i read S blog, i just realise something so simple which is oh so often forgotten in my life.
every sec spent is a sec lesser .

i also realise that it is impossible to cherish every single moment.
kinda not attainable.

i also realised that it is impossible to thank everybody tht has ever loved me, regardless if it is in a romanic way or as simply as a dam great friend.

it is also impossible to know what impacts you hav made in other's life.
cause some dun tell, some didnt know u changed them.
in any way, it is alwsays the unknown tht is stopping me from counting the ppl tht loved me.

but, i can count the people tht i love.
honestly i am not some saint and i hav to be truthful and say tht i dun love everybody i meet.

i do hate ppl and i do bear grudgs.

i do anti ppl and i do depise ppl .

guess what, i do act as though i am some loving creature tht embraces you for whoever u are.
but i am sorry.
i am just like what everyone said, a HUMAN.
i am imperfect.
but some ppl love my imperfections. ok, only A FEW.

but the main point is, count your blessings , cause it makes life happier.
come to think of it.

my life isnt tht sad!
yeah       !
JNZL

No comments: