Friday, November 27, 2009

sorry



oh my god, today or rather tonight i am going to say sorry to a few people i think i have let down sooo much despite them tolerating me the best tht they can.

rudi
my dearest person , every time you overlooked how i have mistreat you in the past and in the present , constantly letting me bully you and taking it all in without complaining how much it hurts. sorry for me standing you up for these past few days, i dunno wth got into me.

sorry for scolding you and not wanting you to scold me back.
sorry for acting like a sloth and move like one too.
sorry for all the heartache i brought to you and it is so sweet of you to try your hardest to please me.
sorry for being a bitch at many times and sorry for physically hurting you .
all those kicks at the shin and accidentally stepping on your feet and pinching you a little (i know it hurts) when i didnt like what you were saying

thanks for tolerating me and i love you for that.

Ming En

i am so dam sorry for constantly being late and i know it pisses you off big time.
sorry for the times when i never sms you back. (which is recently)
i also dunno what got into me,i just saw your msg and kept it under my pillow and continue sleeping.
i am also sorry for unable to spend time with you once exams are over.
but we could hang out after my work though its kinda late.
=( =(
i am sooo sorry for sleeping when you / or when with suf were in my hse doing work.
i know its rude and barbaric but i felt so guilty after i saw you leave.
i think it happened twice or thrice.and i thought u would banish the thought of ever studying with me.
i am so sorry ming en!! hope you would forgive me.

sy jia
omgosh. i cant believe i am saying this.
i am so sorry for not attending the bowling meeting!!
i slept for like ages and i went movie instead cause the thought of me carrying the bowling bag is so heavy !
so sorry i didnt contact you after i woke up. sorry..

ger
i am so sorry for not replying your messages too.
i know i am a bad girl. i am so sorry i will change from now on and act responsibly k.
i still love you!

ZHI YONG!!!


wa lao.. i dont think u will see this man. maybe put ur name big big then others will tell you.
ok here goes, zy thanks for the continuous supporting messages tht you sent to me.
but i am going to confess how bad i am here.

i didnt reply to any ok excpt one of your messages!
i am sooo sorryy. i feel so bad, anw i know you mass send la but i still will feel bad what , ok nvm ur birthday next yr give you something nice k!
eh dun sad ah cause not money. HAHAHA.

mum
i am sorry for all the awful things i've did to you.
i wun say it infront of you. but i cant help myself but to do such things.
the only way to stop is to leave you. sad reality.

dionne

sorry for not answering your calls and thos times when i didnt call you back.
i am sorry

I AM SORRY TO MANY OTHER PPL TOO.
but i am glad i said the more severe ones out.

ps: i dreamt that i would have a pet chinchilla in my house and that jolene blog changed website.
ok wth the blog is uber random but the pet thing shld be coming from ming en's blog ba. i had this dream when m.e and suf was studying in my hse. -.-

JNZL

No comments: