Thursday, January 20, 2011

after i get my diray

there are a couple of things that i will do after i get my diary and stuffs on the 21st or 22nd.
kns slow shipping.

i will: put down my new year resolution
diligently write down my schedule everyday
make sure i refer to it everyday
make good use of it by pasting photos or stickers or write motivational or just plain lame quotes in it.
make my life more organized and more efficient by not wasting precious hours
making my life more memorable by noting things that makes my life special.
bring my polaroid most of the time to take pictures.
set goals and targets for myself
set achievements for my exam results.
stop blaming others and try to solve things myself
be less clingy
start slotting in exercise time
start to save money by waking up on time so that i dun need to spend $20 a day for transport.
slot in interesting things from chic calendar to make my life more happening. ( if possible get my hands on one)

thts all!
i love you!
JNZL

No comments: