Wednesday, January 26, 2011

there's a knot in my heart



after J told me her blog and looking at bestie changing her blog too. i have been wanting to change to wordpress like since J1. BUT the reasons i had for not changing was far tooo many.

it ranges from no time, too complex, people cant tag, cant find nice skins.
well, THE REAL reason for me , now that i realize is that there is a person out there who i really despise told me not to change my blog.
well it was mentioned in one of the many kns posts but nevertheless mentioned. so u mustbe wondering. if i despise the person so god dam much shld'nt i just create a new one and move on?
as in tht's what's life about anw right? moving on.

but i just cant. i have this hug knot in my heart that i want the person to still know my blog.you see, its all the small stupid details which you think ppl might easily forget but definitely not for me.
i am always easily sad, hurt and feeling disappointed with all the small details. Hey my friend told me that i fret too much or stress too much over small things.

WHICH IS BAD. but tht's who i am you see.
so there is this struggle in my heart. to let it go forever or to just keep it at this stage.
i know the latter is the wrong choice but i am stuck. may the holy ppl from above shine some god dam light on this situation.

you know curiosity always gets the better out of me.
i could search for hours just to find the new blog website and keep it a secret in case people would start scolding me for being plain STUPID. till now, i told no one and i intend to keep it this way too.

BUT the knot...
for soooo god-dam -long now, i still cant manage to untie it....
what does it mean? is it meant to be?
argh!


JNZL

No comments: