Sunday, January 30, 2011

scared of looking old

due to jeff quack which told me that he sincerely thinks that i am a 25 yr old person when i haven even reach god dam 20 yet.

i started to feel that i am looking that old too.
he was complaining that my face lacks luster, radiance and i do not look youthful nor pretty and how the hell am i gonna find someone to marry later.
then he said cannot be like him.

then me to drink bird nest when i am allergic to it.
so i was really getting paranoid and his words crept up to me slowly and stays on like a disease. I kept looking at myself in a mirror and really realized that i look so god dam old.

reason: last mth, i was practically frantically trying my utmost best to complete my assignments and doing well for tests. so i barely slept. worse, i slept during the day. holy wth right.

and he hav to add on by saying tht for females our menses actually mix with our good genes and what? flow away with it too? ALTHOUGH I SOUNDS NONSENSE to me , but wad ever la he's just trying to say that i look old and if i dun start to help myself i will look like a haggard when i reach 25.

soo, making excuses tht CNY is coming too, i stocked up on my intensive care for face such as GEL mask and gel patch for the eyes.

raving about gel stuffs cause its a one way thing. ur face's moisture wont sort of get sucked back to the paper mask.

i really didnt bother putting any thing on my face except for make up. and washing of face.
come to think of it, no wonder i lost my radiance.

so i put toner, followed by essence, then stick on my eye mask, then do my face mask, then sleep pack.
I DUN BELIEVE IF I DO THIS EVERYDAY MY FACE WONT GLOW.

if it takes a double mask to do the job i will do it. since i have so many masks at hm. cheapo ones la. not what olay where it cost $4 for one mask. mine like those ALOT ones are like a $1 each or a little more. so everyday use also ok de.

i scared overload then got pimples. NO!
anyway shopping for clothes, shoes and stuffs so fun!


WANT TO DyE MY HAIR INTO DARK CHOCOLATE COLOUR. i have been raving about it!
JNZL

No comments: