Monday, January 17, 2011

if only i was a bombshell



i know few will read it so here is go once again

have you ever felt betrayed or felt so huh!?
thts what i felt a few mins back.

when i click on this guy in my class which i think we are not to a stage where we are labeled enemies.
you know i just dont approve the way he treats his gf and i kept mum anyway so there was this sudden tension that came on. i dunno how i dunno why but it affected my relationships with ppl close to him and me too.

again i dunno why and when or how the hell it started.
ok so i lived with it all these while despite all the awakardness.
but bla whatever i am old enough to handle these crappy situations.
as in all i want is normal harmony. where ppl is just cool with each other and have fun u know.

BUT NO... THIS BLARDY WORLD JUST WANTS TO SEE SOMEONE DIE.

ok enough, back to the topic.
so i clicked this guy fb today out of curiosity. like how u would randomly click on someone's fb .
so i did and guess what bitches.

it said PRIVATE. like what the fuck la. confirm is he delete me as a friend thts why become private what.

I WAS LIKE HUH!? WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE DO THAT!?
like seriously.

so now what. not even normal friends la. wa piang eh. this is totally awesome imba shitty news.
i soo cannot swallow it down.
as in WHY.... WHY... WHY.. I REALLY WANNA KNOW WHY.

it takes double clicks to delete me and still need to search for my name in friends list to delete know.
why wtf right.

SO I CAME TO A BIMBOTIC CONCLUSION.
if i was a drop dead bombshell, i could have easily asked him

like..

" hey! i have uploaded some pics of the class during an outing last time, but i cant seem to tag you? WHY IS THAT SO?!"

KNN... confirm he pai sei then say fb got some technical errors and quickly add me back.
-_____-lll

sorry my imaginations are uncontrollable when i am angry.
alright so ming en .. i am going to run run run run and when i feel tired i will think of all these IB (immature bastards) and run run run run run...

i really want to get back at them sooo freaking bad...
i want them to swallow back their words sooo bad.

KA NA SAI. how can u treat me like that.

i am gonna run run run eat less, study more and be a bombshell.
(hope this anger in me last)


omg.. still light years away frm a bombshell.
fat nose fat face. 

i must not be half hearted



JNZL

No comments: