Wednesday, April 13, 2011

How to be attractive

My fantasy world would be a guy giving me 100% attention, would SMS me first would take the bloody initiative to do things they are supposed to do. To chase girls not the other way and to be romantic like how it would melt ones heart.

U know I chatted with him abt so many things yesterday. We were really open. Like really open. So here comes the qn. What if one day we decided to call it quits. U know things like that. We talked abt how he would be my perfect guy friend. But I asked him isn't it weird if u are my best guy friend and still not my boyfriend? So we moved on to why am I not that attractive. So since I was feeling so open tht day I dunno why I am able to talk abt things like this too. So we were exchanging comments on how loud and vulgaur I was.

He tried to explain using scenarios like if snsd were to act like me behind screen what will I feel. So everyone has established something which is I look good in photos. Just only Lena told me tht too. I was like uhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Ok so we chatted and talked on how can I be more attractive. I know wth yeah. We finalized it. I just need to close my mouth, subtle smile, be what I look like. The girl next door though I swear I am very extreme on the inside. To say a little vulgar to laugh softer to talk softer to be more sweet , kind.
ALL IN ALL. to act like I am not myself is the best way to present myself. Well done.

You know I really hate it when guys don text u FIRST! and u need to think of a gazillion things on what to type on just one SMS. Isn't it easier for the guy to just be cold? Frm the start? Maybe being nice to everybody results in ppl misunderstanding ur own actions.

I just hate mind games. U know it's like a contest who is being colder or care less. Because if I were to show tht I care more I lose. So I put down my sword and really hope u wld join my side. Because I dun know anymore which page u are on. and I don't want u to avoid me when we meet. Then why the hell did we even msg anyway.

So tell me if it's killing u inside cause it's killing me too.

JNZL

No comments: