Monday, April 18, 2011

too many ppl

Dear guy,

sometimes when too many people are chasing you , or hot on heels you will feel you are so wanted that u dun regard girls as impt any more. i made me realise what a spoilt guy u are. maybe you are charismatic, and many girls just fall to ur feet wanting your attention . thts cool with me . but whats not cool is when you said you wouldnt bother to chase a girl as the reason is because u are so proud and egoistic?
i dunno. but i sure know it was a big turn off for me. not being humble . so i decided, if all u are is just being nice to all the girls u have met, so there is actually no real meaning in u being extra nice yah. so i am going to extract you out from my life. totally. learn from ur brother dude. =__=

sincerely frm all the girls.

----------------------------------

i couldnt sleep. there are too may things on my mind. no.1 was my last final MYE paper. was thinking if i shld go to the airport and there it stays in my mind till 6am crapp~

i have also made another life changing decisions.
seems like all the pretty ppl get more previllages.
i shall not ask god why my mr right has nv been here or why everybody just want me to change.

i shall slowly , but surely step by step turn into a woman who is everybody miss right.
isnt it better? for once not blaming life and point the finger to oneself?



JNZL

No comments: