Monday, April 18, 2011

to you

to you:

i feel so miserable so horrible so disgusted at myself for having those horrible thoughts. i just feel so unsafe, i dun feel protected. AND YOU made it worse by deleting those msgs and making me feel even more angry and u know what the hell if you could just be frank with me for whatever u do i wont have to keep bugging u to show me. AS IN WHAT THE HELL. WHAT DO U EXPECT ME TO REACT WHEN U ARE SO DEFENSIVE ABT UR WHATSAPP AND TEXTS.dont talk to me abt privacy. we are like half a decade thru and u we are sooo past the privacy issue. what's there to hide if u are not scared or guilty. huh. likeing u are making the situation worse x234325245.

enuf said k,nt even a text frm u after like 4-5 days? excellent. what's to expect right. all these anger piling up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up. and before i slit someone else throat, i dunno i need a therapist. like totally .

after u said u DONT FEEL LIKE HELPING ME? JUST DONT WANT? EVEN AFTER I CRIED SOO MUCH? WHAT DID U SAY BASTARD? DONT WANT? DONT FEEL LIKE IT? GET UR HEAD STRAIGHT , I AM NOT UR ORDINARY FRIEND , AND WHAT IS OUR INITIAL PURPOSE OF BECOMING THIS STATUS? TO ALWAYS BE THERE WHEN THE OTHER PARTY NEEDS YOU RIGHT. HELLO?! U HAVE THE ABILITY TO BE THERE WHEN I NEED U. U JUST CHOOSE NOT TO. SO THIS IS WHY PPL KILL EACH OTHER. SO IF I CAN DO THE SAME ISNT THIS CALLED STRANGERS? LIKE IF I SEE AN OLD WOMAN FALL DOWN I CAN DONT WANT TO HELP BECAUSE SHE IS NOT RELATED TO ME AND EVEN IF SHE DIES ITS NOT MY PROB. U KNOW KARMA COMES ROUND. I DUNNO I FEEL LIKE HURTING THE PPL U WLD LOVE MOST NEXT TIME. MAKE U FEEL HOW IS IT LIKE TO BE THE OTHER END. BECAUSE LAO NIANG DONT FEEL LIKE IT. YAH ALL THESE, U CANT BLAME ME. U TAUGHT ME THIS IDIOT. SO NEXT TIME WHEN I PULL THIS STUNT ON PPL U LOVE MORE THAN ME . U WILL FEEL IT .YES. BECAUSE WHEN I NEEDED U SO MUCH . ITS LIKE I THROW AWAY MY PRIDE AND BEGGED U TO ACCOMPANY ME. U SAID. U DONT FEEL LIKE IT. MAY GOD HAVE PITY ON U.

JNZL

No comments: