Friday, September 2, 2011

change


i always think, wouldn't it be awesome when one day, with your back turned your familiar friends who never saw u for a long time mistaken you for someone else because you changed for better so much tht they are in awe?

someday i will be as beautiful as those i inspire to be.
because i have a good ground to start with! i have a good and forgiving heart. i know that for a fact because my friends told me so! and my actions made me realise tht i am different.

because i did things ppl thought was impossible.
i was indifferent when everyone told me tht i shld refrain myself.
well i did it. i am proud of it. because right now i am able to face the person with a calm heart.

i m sorry to X & M. the timing is wrong. thank you for looking at the good sides of me, and loving me for who i am. but , i can't accept hearts right now because it doesnt feel right. but i believe someday hopefully not too far away, i will find mine and u will find urs.

because someone said that the rate tht i am changing for the better is very steep! i have done well. =)
=D


JNZL

No comments: