Friday, September 23, 2011

the funny thing i just discovered thanks to me visiting R fb and saw some of his pic.
when i saw something identical to what i have, it made me recall the past.

after i took out my treasure box. ya. it is really the shape of a treasure box, constructed the crystal pieces during work time at CIMB.
it contains all of my C.R.

so i took it out and wore them one by one. of course i loved the last one.
the funny thing is that it is the only C.R. that has engravings.

all these yrs, i didnt want to have any engravings and just when i wanted to have an engraved item, we did it.

but vvvvv shortly later, i cldn't wear it anymore.
i was thinking, what was the person thinking when we bought it tgt. because the situation was suppressed till my examinations were over.

was it really intended to be my last gift when picking it? was it already over when we bought it? was there anything at all when we bought it? did the person really wanted to buy it? was it being forced?

somehow, the answer rang through my head. it is as though i already knew what went thru the person mind.

i felt cheated. is it just all false , just a show?
this sucks big time.

='(
JNZL

No comments: