Sunday, October 23, 2011

reaching limit


haha funny times with my tutee who studied overnight with me!


tic toc tic toc tic and more tocs.

panic mode of me .

i always have this fucking bad habit. when i am too stressed out my body, or rather metally i would RESIST TO STUDY.

totally absurb right? i was sleeping sleeping and just doing things not related to study. a scenario wld be i canceled my tuition but still not studying, woke up at 9am but nv studied. its not procrastination. i was simply, rebeling. till the extent that i know i am asking for it.
oh exams really screw me up!

its 745pm now and i am going to shower and wash MY hair. YUCKS.
i am going to study alone but if luck is on my side, christabel may just join me for the long winding night at the airport at t1 starbucks. hoky cow its sunday! i hope those sch kiddos are not there anymore since tmr is a sch day!

=)))))))


i can do this .i got this shit so i must calm the freak down.


JNZL

No comments: