Sunday, October 2, 2011

When the going get tough, the tough gets going

Today I ran 5.31km within an hr. I know it isn't anything to boast but it is a stepping stone for me. To be able to run tht distance just by myself and to run one hr. Tht is really my first. Well public Nike all those 5, 10km runs don't count cause got so many ppl running beside u, u will eventually run with them. Today I used mind over
Body power. I am so proud of myself and I deserve a pat on my back. I also filled up my water container and placed it in the fridge so that I cld drink it when I am thirsty. Michelle Phan said tht cold water can make u burn more fat because the body needs to use more energy to cool it down. But I also must drink in caution because my Asthma is currently back and cold drinks may trigger it.

I believe if i really work hard enough, i may really find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. :)

Oh today I went to SMIGGLE at dobhy ghaut there and bought $70++ worth of items. Of course $35 worth of gifts to melaine Ronald as her bday present on 10oct. And to shan shan for children's day gift. Plus still must buy Berwin, Lena and dad gifts. Sian must quickly earn more $$$. But this exp shopping haul is due to me not shopping for 4mths or more.

Oh I am joining NIKE sg 10KM run on 09.10.11 another reason for me to run. Calvin, Azam , Joanna are going! I saw wei Jie frm my JC class there too! But he said he wasn't going. Haha! Saw his Gf? Too? Lol!

No comments: