Sunday, October 2, 2011

sincere abt losing weight

i checked out this webbie.
http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/following-a-cardio-plan-for-weight-loss.html

lol whatever , i know its dummies.com but, i got my info i needed. i am so not the person to go aerobic dance. -___- i dunno la but for me dance this kind of thing not my cup of tea.
so i went to see it says



Boxing
165
330
495
660
so technically 1 hr burn 660 kcal.
so why not, i got sign up for boxing classes. 

ok fine i know i am already very super violent as of now. but, need to lose weight ma, i also cannot afford to go to swim cause i can't swim 35yards/min. pls, i 1 min have not even reach the opposite side. -__-

so not a good idea. cycle at 18mph for 1hr. u want me to die is it. later i cant walk to sch then how.
and i got no car so cant climb bukit timah hill very often. left with kayaking. -__- i got no cert because i bang the instructor. so screw tht too because i dun want to look like indian.

in-line skating. i tried my best. i cannot go fast enough w/o banging into ppl. basketball? lol u get my point la.

so i research on boxing for females and muay thai popped out. although it truly reminded me of tht particular someone but a wise man once said, leave the past behind and look forward.

so .. i saw this!
http://www.bxgfitness.com/contact.html

under courses got this lei.
Student For the younger generation
For those aged between 13-20 years of age who follow the same curriculum as the group programs above but at a time-slot specially dedicated to teenagers.
Fees: $200.00* | 10 sessions x 90 minutes


although i know I JUST REACHED 20 THIS YR ON DEC. but technically i am still 19 wad.
STRESS.


so i thought of signing up for it after my exams! since its only at paya lebar mrt, why not right.


$200 for ten sessions lei. 1 4 tuitions can settle alrdy.
so it is worthwhile la because i am committed to go ma right..


=) will get back to this topic again once my timetable for next sem comes out and once my next sem starts. =)


although its no contact la, but still can punch ma. =)
JNZL

No comments: