Saturday, June 6, 2009

25KM OF MY LEG

we settled down for abt 15 mins at suntec starbucks.
above is ming en and greg. and below is ALVIN TEO.( the one who led us to suntec)


TODAY JOEY CYCLED ABT 30KM

FRM EAST COAST PARK TO SUNTEC

AND BACK AGAIN
.

today was om gosh!
i was like cycling and cycling and today me and Ming en plus Greg cycled on the ROAD.
alvin was a usual customer.

yeah, we were all super cautious, and me seeing the bus right behind Greg's bicycle butt scared me man.

it was like cars zooming past us and many, drive ard the center not daring to get close to us in case accidents.

well, the cycle to the city was pretty LONG.
and not to mention those 10 000 small sharp turns tht i had to do and ended up falling, loosing balance and all the things u can think of happened to me.

as what alvin says" if u don't die, you will only get stronger."
well well.

even greg wonders how could a human being get into sooo many incidents.
step on soil, hit an old man( not tht serious pls it was just touching him)
making ppl SIAM frm me on the pavement, making a person quarrel with other ppl, due to me.

and u know what?
MY BELL WAS SPOILED HALF WAY THROUGH.
and ppl like me simply CANNOT HAVE THEIR BELLS GETTING SPOILED.

i wanted to x-change with greg or m.e but gave up the idea when all of us were watching out for cars.

BTW, when we cycled uphill on the KPE for the return journey, me and m.e was like OMGOD!

slow motion peddling.

our legs was abt to give up but we persevered and peddled with all our might.

i felt the worst ever muscle pain when we were peddling tht stupid hill.
my muscles was screaming in pain like too much lactic acid being formed?

ming en almost thought of cabbing back cause her bike just can't go fast. and greg and tht alvin simply was ALMOST OUT OF SIGHT! for me.

we rushed like dog once we reached east coast park and it was from one end of east coast to the other end. took us 30 mins cycle.

we tried to zoom past others but ppl simply just refuse to walk on the right lanes.
i had better control this time.

so at the last stretch i think i cycled like a mad woman, since the road got nobody.

i didn't realize greg and m.e plus alvin was not anywhere near me cause i was focused on getting there to end my cramps on fingers, butt and quadriceps muscles(dunno la ard thigh area) plus my toes were cramping.

oh, i think everybody had butt cramps and i seriously think i sweat ard 1litre. cause all of us had no pee.

the OMG PART was when we reached tamp, i had a

CHAMPION OF ALL CRAMPS.


well, they said i might have a tear in my muscles because i could not even bend my knees and i could not lift up my left leg.

i was so in pain tht i can't move.
not joking, and when i finally sat down and tried my hardest to bend my knees, i swear tears of pain came out of my eyes.

i think we didn't warm up tht's why.
so tht's all, but i saw hector too.

TODAY WAS FILLED WITH pain, heart attacks moments, HAPPY! moments .
oh btw, i think all of us lost ard 300g of fats. =.=



JNZL

No comments: