Monday, June 22, 2009

siblings

I finally understood why people with siblings in their house don't understand how the hell i could wake up so late...

TODAY, or rather yesterday night, i overnighted at my dad's house where my little bro of pri 3 stays.

i never felt so cozy waking up in the morning.
i always had ppl screaming their lungs out or just irritating ppl in my hse aka mom

so waking up always seems like a chore.

however, today was different. i auto wake up at 8am which EVERYONE knows is an almost IMPOSSIBLE task for me.

but it just feels sooo right, when i woke up and see my little bro looking at me from the bed.
hahaha.. how nice he is.

he even waited for me to have breakfast with me..
AWWWW... i tell u , NOBODY ever waits for me to eat breakfast with them.

i felt tht i could live there FOREVER. however i know tht wouldn't be the case.
when i woke up and walked down to the dining table, i felt so right. i am serious.

living alone sucks.
siblings rocks no matter how irritating they could be.

having someone to prepare ur breakfast ROCKS!
oh btw, did u know today was the only rare times tht someone actually prepares breakfast for me.

saddening. maybe even if i had the same meal at my own hse would feel completely different.
it's due to the reason tht i seems more of a

"I MUST EAT THIS GRUB DOWN OR ELSE SOMEONE IS GONNA NAG "

so yup. i always discovered tht honey-vinegar drink is dam nice.
however its exp. >.>

JNZL

No comments: