Thursday, June 4, 2009

OVER VIEW

It's a big big specs on a big big head in a big big world.
(follows a song)

I AM GOING TO BLOG A POST WHICH HAS QUALITY. (for me)

firstly, i wonder why the wonder why the earth can't stop spining for a day for me.
i am in such a big world, its just like a small girl trying to conquer the whole wide world.

i just can't stop thinking that there is actually an angel watching over me.
JUST FOR ME.

i dunno if there is such a thing but it is nice to think abt it.



today, i laughed and really had nice moments with geraldine and her clement.
oh well, it's comforting to see her smile and laugh at my jokes.

with a smile so sincere and genuine, it is hard to find those nowadays.
well, maybe it is the weird side of me.

i keep thinking that people would always smile but just for the sake of it.
i made 3 people smile today. rudi, ger and her bf.



ok, here is the really long long part.
try to endure k.

TODAY i have offically have solid information tht my form teacher reads my bloggg...
it's surprises me a little. i mean , they bother to?

maybe it became a habit ? or is it just them to going further to know us better. HAHAHA.
i think this is the 2nd teacher i know of who reads my unexpressed thoughts.

although i crossed my fingers and toes and probably eyes tht no present teachers would read, it just happens la.. so ppl, dun cross ur fingers. it doesn't work.

so stop wishing on the wrong star.

ok, next.. i am v. sure that "stalker" teacher(for laughs for those who knows)doesn't read my blog.

i tell, u.. YOU duno how i am becoming like those ppl who are so afraid to see their teachers.
CAUSE ITS NOTHING GOOD!!!

well, mr.n gave up on me i guess.there are tell-tale signs.he told me in lect today tht it doesn't work if he keeps nagging at me or i duno la..

i knew it. u see ppl, i was determined to go for tht remedial on sat. i even packed my bag pls.
i woke up late and nv attend.
no one will believe me and i BET 100 BILLION dollars that my remedial mates are going to shake their heads at me and say" JOEY!!!! WHY U PON?!"

THEN , i will be like... i REALLY never pon.(shows sad face)
oh well.....

ok , if u think that is not enough, my PE teacher is OMG. the next stalker of SINGAPORE.
they freaking stalk me everywhere pls..

they even know wth i ate for luch and recess when i dun even see them. when they spot me in sch they will shout my name no matter how many ppl are surrounding me.
BTW , my pe teachers are females for crying out loud.

I DUNNO WHY those angel teachers just won't take me in...
oh.. mentioning abt angel teachers.

i got one on my list.
he is mr k.gan
GUESS WHAT PEOPLE.

i am soooooooooooooooooooo heartbroken x10000 billion to the infinity when i heard my form teacher telling me tht mr gan mention my name first when he asked abt the class i think.

HEY PPL, it is not good for me for teachers to have such a strong impression on me.
it always the negative things tht stays with them...

and u know what people. mr .G said something abt me just not made to be doing... ( i didn't catch the later part)

put urself in my shoes.
when a teacher says tht , omg, i think i almost cried pls.i wanted my form teacher to repeat what he said or say it more clearly, but i didn't...

cause my brain said he would probably say he can't really remember bla bla ba.
dam dam dam dam dam sad pls.

ok, so do u still think tht i am not a trouble-magnet?
i tell u , every single sch i went be it primary, sec or jc.. even kindergarden.

i will ALWAYS NEVER FAIL TO LEAVE AN impression on teachers. nt good ones.

OMGOSH. i am dam famous in pri sch pls.
i let a teacher kena fired, teacher draw marker on my face blabla..

in sec sch, OMGod, i think not one teacher has failed to forget abt the infamous joey ng zi lin.
i think my sleeping disorder tht was made up by mr rangit, was so famous even those ppl in the HOD whom i dunno knows me.

now tell me, how AWESOME tht can be? -.-
well, in jc, same old trend, infamous with teachers and most probably with classmates too..
ONE MORE THING. my blurness was AMPLIFIED in JC.

long right... told ya.





i bought rudi the giordano [cheer u up] shirt! well geraldine bought with me too.
she bought for her bf as well.i bought the monkey design while she bought the classic pa jiao smiley face. =D




it's good to let it all out.
even if teachers read my blog.
i'm very ok abt it.
cause only the truths are being told here.
nothing wrong being frank.
it's just how well u can swallow it.


JNZL

No comments: