Tuesday, June 16, 2009

drag me to hell

WATCHED DRAG ME TO HELL

OH my god, it is dam scary.. i tell u i got so chua tio tht my whole 2 leg flew up to my body.
initially i thought it wouldn't be scary cause we sat sooo behing literally the last row.

HOWEVER we still got scared after all. i can't imagine what it would be like if we sat the 1st 3 rows. oh my...

lesson learned.: dun shame old people espically those tht look like they know some black magic up their sleeves.

-----------------------------------------------------------

today studied with bestie and wei hao.
a lot of things happened today.

HAHAHA..
after 7 hours of study our body gave up. but thanks to tht movie, i think i kena chua tio until wide awake.

OHOH.. watched with best boy buddies
like jie sheng and yee chong.

of course they became HANDSOME!!
NICE ONE.

tomorrow rudi coming back from christchurch.
hope he didn'e convert there.. lolololol..

i must remember tht i have test on sat!!
plus, i finally STUDIED 3 chapt of phys. HAVE LOADS of qns for Dr VAZ now!!

hahaha.. so he can stop worrying for me by keep messaging me. haha cute guy.

JNZL

No comments: