Friday, June 12, 2009

reflect on myslef


hm mm..

watched taking of phlem 123 and ghosts of girlfriend's past.

phlem taught me bravery" gogp" taught me

"it is true that the one who cares less has more power over the other, however that person doesn't receive true happiness"

it taught me to be satisfied of what i have now and not keep thinking tht the other side is always greener.

maybe true happiness is always by your side, however due to scars of life experience you may be afraid to take hold of it. you may be afraid to take risks, nothing is confirmed but if u dun take it, how will u ever know?

today, i did maths only.
slept too much, like who doesn't know right.

btw, i am thankful for myself that the decisions i made so far are correct.
thinking back, if i were to choose to walk on the other path which i almost chose, i would be regretting my ass now.

cause human nature is soo UN predictable, there are so many variables to consider, most of them are unknown variables.

in life 1+1 maybe not = 2. oh dam. tht's what i hate .
but ironically, tht is what make my life worth living after all. do u get it?

so it is just me and you against the whole big world now.
dun dissapoint me.
JNZL

No comments: