Sunday, February 7, 2010

omg

i wrote this after i watched Beethoven virus drama.
i kept crying like i think ppl might think i just broke up or something...

it is a part of a song.
well.. er.. when i was in MJC lib. studying my ass off during recess. sad i know.



ok for the yellow tee. eh hem.. i was at hm wearing my most comfy clothes. thos who overnighted shld know my tees. it is really si bei cannot show to the public de. plus those shorts tht i wore ..

totally understandable from my friends cause its a all females home.
so it is super super alright.

haha.. overnighting nights with dionne .




we went to K box on my birthday. 



i soo love her hair... i want her hair!!

oh! i didnt tell ppl tht i rebonded my hair. quite regretted it cause frm then on, i hate my face with my hair being put down. i dunno .. my face will look fat and flat. 

dionne said it was pretty but my eyes totally said no.and up till now still unable to figure out which part of my face looks nice with rebonded hair.

i bought a hello kitty mouse for work. its cool right!
oh i broke my FAVOURITE MUG! i brought to the office. it was a starbucks cup and ppl ard me know i loved tht cup. but i broke it. T-T

ok, i bought a hello kitty bottle.
i am not a hello kitty manic.

just because hello kitty products are pink. so tht why i liked it. haha
oh if u wonder how i look like now. i took this photo on fri. so its dam recent!!.
i bought these 2 badges. the heart and the dress..

hate to say this but when i was in JC. when i saw syjia wore it. i was so envious pls cause it was sold out in watsons. so i got it!! HAHA. ming en bought the heart too.

oh my god. cant believe i got the balls to submit this post.
i seriously love to cam whore.

lookin at the pics. i think i looked older now. which make sense. since i am 19

HAHAHA... ok ppl ard me are totally disagreed with me abt the age part.
i count by yrs not months.

its sad.
i want to be 21 so tht i can perm my hair and pull off tht looks. ah.. so great.
than i hope i can freeze at the age of 25. hahaha

JNZL

No comments: