Friday, February 19, 2010

this have to stop

ok er... ok.... you are right loh.

but me and my friend simply finds its amazing that i cannot talk abt other ppl except you.
whoever i said be it insulting you will automatic think its you.

then after that start to "talk talk talk" tht you are the person.

BUT I SAY NOT YOU LIAO WHAT.
i mean like seriously, looking back.

everything i said bad, bad thoughts , bad image, bad mouthing.
IT MUST BE YOU. tsk tsk tsk!!!!! can u pls at least listen to instructions?
i said it SI BEI SI BEI SI BEI SI BEI SI BEI clearly.

i said dont worry its not you.
I WAS EVEN WORRIED THT U MIGHT MISTAKEN SO I WROTE IT DOWN.
i even care please! i mean why cant i bad-mouth other ppl.

ok i cant take it anymore .you know what guys, i always feel dam restricted la! cause ppl tell me to be careful of what i write and be RESPONSIBLE and i AM RESPONSIBLE.

did i even wrote twt there? or something tht links to you?
why do u think its you?

is it u think everything i said matches you?

if u are confident, u shldnt even think it is you.
i mean ok there is bad blood btw us but pls be reasonable.
ah!!!!!!!!!! this is not even a blog tht belongs to me can?

where got ppl got a blog but still cannot say whatever i want w/o offending the wrong ppl.
i dun get it!!!!! i thought u said sometime ago in ur old blog tht u wont read my blog anymore and not interested in a low-life like me.

but u describe me such like a detestable irritating , u called me a bitch, asshole, er.. and many more words .
and when i am not even talking about you.

u seem so sure tht u completely circle my lifeline. -.-
u called suf ur old toy. when i was just emo over a korean drama.
and typed lots of emo stuff..

er ok... i didnt know you were tht insulting .
i mean why are u like "pot calling a kettle black"

argh!!! sk knows best pls. i dont like you , i really wished u will not visiting my blog.
even if i visited  ur blog, i didnt comment a single thing pls!!!

i mean! ok.. u dyed ur hair, ur face is a little round, and u became slim? i dunno!
BUT doesnt mean u post up pics means i will say abt u la!

what 68kg? see? you just keep insulting abt me.
you got realise a not.

GOT REALISE?
all the while i was talking abt other woman whom i got to know of and gossip is girls nature what!!

AND I WAS TALKING ABT A FAT ACTRESS LA! THE LAST POST WAS chen li ping! i saw her dyed her hair what.

then she got go to advertise adonis and pic looked slim.
BUT SHE IS NOT WHAT!! her head still looks big to me.

i wanted to pretend tht i nv read ur blog and just let life goes on.
but you have to stop all this imagining me talking bad abt you.

I MEAN U HAVE UR OWN FRIENDS RIGHT?
u too gossip abt other ppl right? just tht maybe u dun blog abt it?
i mean i have all the rights to blog abt someone i dun like or my opinions what!

then u said
ok i did this because u did this before too.

she said this! "I feel pretty
I feel skinny
I like my smile
I like my hair
I like the size of my face

I dont think i need to slim down cause im confident enough. I love my looks and i think if u want to comment on mine please take a look in the mirror.

Fat and ugly. Even your bf finds you fat. Short and fat. 68kgs? omg. u shld worry about yourself. haha

Unhappy? Oh oh. Insult me? I feel prettty. (:

Those who angers you, conquers you. And i love conquering you. (:


right after i blog my post... i saw this popping out frm her blog.
ok la got lots of smileys because she is like happy? 

and she also said this!
when i was emoing over "you're beautiful (korean drama)"
oh and those pink colour fonts words. those are not for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it can be for suf it can be for another woman it can be for my mother it can be for my relative.


but who does it concern is absolutely does not concern you!!!
as long as it is not you it doesnt matter.


next time if i ever want to talk abt you i will write DEAR TWT.
i didnt backstab you i didnt even thought of blogging abt you cause i know u will read my blog.
why am i the good guy and being treated like i killed someone like tht!

she said this:Idiot yucky irritating fat asshole! U SUCK LA BITCH! OMG. If i wanna fight and compete w you, I FREAKING HELL WILL NOT LOSE. Im confident to get that back and make u cry! I will get it back, play it for a while and throw it away in front of u! But too bad. I lost interest in what u have now. Omg. Thats like my old toy. I wouldnt want to spend my time to get it back from u. Its smeelly dirty and worthless. But please rmb, if u get on my nerves, i will make u cry. I will. Get that back and throw it away in front of u. Dont believe? Try me.

see!!! HAVE YOU EVER SEE ME TYPING ALL THIS?
of insulting like this?
all you guys is see me emo. then when u all ask me why i emo i told u it was abt the drama.
then this girl who i had bad blood with scolded me.

i just swallowed in hopping she would nv do it again.
i mean it hurt me like 50000 times la!!!!

and i dun even or ever want suf to know abt it.
but i am sorry i just have to let it out.
or i will be even more depressed.

think abt it. am i being too childish?
imature? is it really abt you conquering me and all those sort of things?
or is all this misunderstanding just purely a mis-communication .

i really have to clear things up.
and if this girl post things like "haha or asshole or bitch or old toy or threaten words or more :) or more "you read my blog?! wow"  or" u fool" or whatever tht would be hurting la or "i dun even bother to read ur blog" OR STOP THINKING U ARE SO POPULAR"

or maybe even a f word.
i dunno la , all those sarcarsm.

i dont even get an apology for all these pls.
i am just suffering in silence but not any more since i said it out.

ok maybe the last part bitch asshole thing is not for me?
i hope so cause tht part really hurts.
i will be glad if tht part was not for me.

sorry ppl. this is not what i promised to blog. i was supposed to blog happy things.
oh and er, btw girl, i wanted to just say "oh you are right'
and stop there. but i think tht is just another sacarsm and it still wont stop u frm misunderstanding.



JNZL

No comments: