Wednesday, February 17, 2010

SUMMARY!

I promise promise to blog k!!

haha.. wanted to upload so many photos i took. -.- ok some are objects but anw, i LOVE TO CAMWHORE.

esp during new year when dionne spent it with me.
we look soooo pretty can! the dresses the makeup the nail polish and OMG we spent soooooo much time putting up make-up to make sure everything is perfect.

HAHAHa.. got once i even put on my foundation and everything than i went to remove cause it looked weird.

i love it when both of us slack like pig in my hse!
u know why i didnt camwhore this whole time?

cause i dun like my cam.
it keeps shaking and it sucks when taking self portrait.
either its blur or it made our makeup look like opera which wasnt.

oh anw, at my reunion dinner which is at long beach, not tht recent but my relatives which meet abt one time per year said i became pretty!
wa piang eh u shld have seen my smile man.... this is because i look like a boy boy and ppl dun normally say i look nice.

oh when i wore fake eyelashes, although i still think it looks uh... si bei weird and nt tht nice, still unable to understand why dionne and aunty lena said they look fab and next time ask me help them put.

i think i am going to cut the length of those lashes.
but it feels gd for ppl to complement you. right?

oh.. got this cute auntie call me to marry to a good man.
i think we like 10 plus yrs nv see liao. and she thought i was my mom sis.
T-T i am still 19........

i am sooooo into those drama eyeliner those kind of eyes..
due to me having a very "NEI SHUANG" no matter how much eyeliner i draw which eventually look like eyeshadow but when i open my eyes. it looks si bei normal. -.-

ok this look is inspired by GA-IN and NARSHA from Broen Eyed Girls.
hahahahaha..

ok i need to have the face shape.
since i am fat, my face has no define jawline.

dam sad... so must go on diet and quickly get back my origianl face shape. hahaha...
then i will look good on any hair style.

ok i have somewhat summarise my CNY.
ohohoh!!!


WE WENT TO ZOUK for clubbing.
wanted to go REBEL our old hangout but wanted to try something new.
and it sucks!

maybe only 2 person went so it may be a tad boring.
next ime join my guy friends.
but its really really weird dancing with guys u know. i mean i think i might just go drink.
and i dont like drinking i really dun.

it taste sucky and i think i will only drink to blend.

OH MY GOSH. i saw my 2 guy collegues, >.> i suddenly felt soooooo dam pai sei to meet them cause they saw me first and kept starring at me waiting for me to say hi i guess but i quickly show them a chua tio face and start to panic.

sudden reaction.

haha then today they askd me why i ran away from them.
>.> pai sei to the MAXIMUM!

oh fian went to (california)? not sure.. but he will be going to korea next!!!!
which i have alrdy gave him a list of items to buy!!
YEAH YEAH!

he bought me smthing! which er.. ah ya when i receive it then i show u guys k.

i will show what i got for valentine too.
so now i will be waiting for him to come back.

ps: (i am goin to express my thoughts)

i still think she is quite the same as last time.
u agree with me right? she dont look pretty right? i dunnoe lei. she still hav the same look. not really slim too ma. her hair i think she got dye lei , but look worse. i dunnoe la! i dont like her face lei and i dont like her smile too. dunnow why she cannot smile like normal human being. makes her look really weird. i think we said tht her face looks fat right? maybe she looks better in real life?haha nvm doesnt concern me. hwaiting! she must be better than her!must make everybody agree with it too.. [oi.. its not abt you hor. so dun gay kiang think its you]

(lol.. i was just typing to ans my own qns. -.- a bit no link if u are not dionne, sk, maybe (m.e?) haha. those who know what i am talking abt , just shhhh k.. haha )


JNZL

No comments: