Tuesday, February 23, 2010

several past events




MY LOVE FOR GA-IN!!! ahhhhhh... love her coarse voice. love her shortness love her eyeliner eyes love her hair. plus love her hip movements in abracadabra.






when i was making a card for the birthday boy!the rm is seriously in a mess huh.




when going out with dionne and
her bestie!









cute three shots of sy jia! we had lunch after bowling.


lol.. Gregory.





alicia! see ! i promised to delete those unglam ones. =))















clubbing at rebel!!!!


er.. just mud mask? HAHA


my poor hamster pui bong got eye infection.






my new bags! nice right? er. actually they look okok.

my new hello kitty wallet! er i wanted to use it for chinese new year. but forgot. -.-
PRETTY HAIR CLIPS AND HAIR BANDS.they were a gift !. ok. only the hair bands. cost $10 for 4 hairbands. and another 10 bucks for 4 hairclips.

bo bong!! my next hamster! the tamer one out of the two. oh btw tht's wei hao hand. he helped me to take out the hamster..
i seriously tried my best to take a beter pic. oh well.


clubbing with dionne at zouk on CNY!


JNZL

No comments: