Wednesday, February 24, 2010

videos of korean idol.



Watching korean idol groups make me L-A-U-G-H like mad in office!
me and mingen was like HAHAHAHAHAHHA..

ok actually i was the one that laughed the loudest.
today we watched U-KISS vampire....
it is really dam funny! It is abt blood type i guess..

i think i really dun like AB? haha actually i dunno la.
but the actual reason why i even bothered to watch U-kiss IS BECAUSE I RAN OUT OF VIDS TO WATCH >.>

dang! the variety show have to wait!! argh! this is the reason why i dun like to watch shows tht have not end yet!.

haha.

ONE MORE THING BEFORE I END OFF.

i am really glad i no longer have to urge or the burning desire to know what about other people comment.
it start from resisting , prevent myself like think abt what will happen if i do it and since the consequences worsen my day and i dont get anything good out of it. I just stop . wonderful isnt it?
and i no longer care what happens to ppl i dun care. and i am really glad with myself that i manage to picture someone conquering me and laugh at it. i mean i am not going on a battle or war or u know anything serious. its just mental and dislike. emotions to sumarize.

i ama  big girl now.
so i am going to be one .

it takes a big heart to forget.
it takes a bigger heart to forgive.

these words arnt that big! my chinese teacher and my GP teacher kinda told me that.
well, i think now, i only have a big heart.
not really big though, but it STILL COUNTS.

maybe it shld be like this.

It takes a big brain to ignore.
It takes a bigger brain to forget.

YEAH!!!~~~ I ROCKS AT CREATING THINGS LIKE THT!! WOO HOO~
I AM A HAPPY GIRL NOW.















JNZL

No comments: