Friday, June 3, 2011

it ended the wrong way

why did i ever let my emotions get the better of it.

i was so happy when i heard the song, but it was always with a bitter end.
it was nv in my intention to hurt u or to say anything wrong.




i am so sorry this phone call had to end on such a horrible note. i am so sorry that i have to tell you how i always felt. i know this isnt what you want to hear from me. i know all u want to hear is just me saying that i am alright, i am happy, i will be alright , i will be fine that i am perfectly fine without you. 


maybe you could teach me, how to lie to oneself how to deceive oneself.
for all i know you may even not want to talk to me ever again, you may not even bother to text me anymore. just like the rest. the thing is i really don't know.


i don't know i don't know . 
no matter how i look at this situation i really think i screwed it up. 


i know its silly. but i think i am in love with the person over the phone. and i am not sorry because how could i be sorry when these are my true feelings.







i really hope that my one mistake will not end whatever we had. because if you really leave me because of that, then maybe u are just like the rest after all. i still stand my stand that you really are different from all the others.
JNZL

No comments: