Thursday, June 2, 2011

no sharing pls.



i just want to be your little girl holding on to ur fingers and crying out for u to embrace me . so tht i know i am safe.

i just want you to be mine forever. no sharing allowed.
tht lingering thought tht i must share you just makes me jumpy all over.

i know i am selfish. but wld u want to share me too?
maybe thts why the little girl is pointing her middle finger. to warn ppl .lol

in any case, let this puzzle be the answer .

how could this heart of mine not break when we are almost what i have always wanted. every reminder of such makes me weak because it is just like treated like an option an alt. how is it tht i cld give u my all yet all i got was a quarter. every reminder in every conversation rings in my head. its like reminding me tht i shldnt even be there. but yet how is it tht my heart disagree so much. picture this. you are ready to take on a girl other than me , so what does tht makes me? ikr , a fool. i opened up myself to all these so is reality going to laugh at me and say" oh look at her. there she goes again" 

then i look at myself " yup. just let me jump , because i believe tht u are different, even if in the  near future, u may prove to me u are the same as the rest, but at least now to me, u are different"

lastly, just be my murder, just take away my heart and dun ever return it because after you, i will love no more.



JNZL

No comments: