Tuesday, June 21, 2011

to u.


You never taught me how to get over you.
I'm trying to figure out how, but it isn't easy.
I try to fool myself into believing that I'm in love with someone new.
I know it's a lie, but it's the only way to get you out of my mind.



I know I should let you go, but my heart still longs for you.


I know I shouldn't be thinking about you,
But I keep hoping that maybe you'll come back to me,
That maybe you'll hold me in your arms again.
Please forgive me. This is who I am.



I fool myself into believing that I'm happy.
I try hard to wipe the sadness out of my face.





I've tried to forget you, I've tried to hate you, but I'm just not good at it.
No matter how much I cry, I still miss you.
I just can't seem to forget you. I even hold on to you in my dreams.



I'm so sorry.

JNZL

No comments: