Friday, January 9, 2009

mask on.

i have taken off my mask for too long. its ugly.

Now look at me,
tell me now: what do you see?
Oh, behind the mask...
there's a girl who used to cry.

and everyone knws tht they are fragile and all tht. i showed it too often .
i am showing the whole world tht i'm just a crackpot old fool for too long. everybody thinks i'm comfortable in my own skin.

well, i have come to realise tht i feel so uncomfortable being me.its not some bright glowing skin u will see,and neither is it some shiny soulful eyes which can tell u stories after stories.

its only hollow eyes with only 2 stories to tell.

its time i put back on my mask.
and maybe when the time is ripe, i will put it down and probably be alone looking up into the sky or ceiling and letting out a very big sigh tht only signals something.

its not the emotions tht i'm disgusted. but how ppl sees me tht make myself feel disgusted.
to ppl, i am joey the stupid fool.

but yes. sch is coming and i need to put it on.not the same mask as jc1.
but a new fresh mask which brings in one emotion which i hate.

it is ignoring.
no, u are wrong, its not ignoring ppl.tht's j1 mask.
i am going to ignore my feelings. its the only way to survive.

surely but slowy, ur words will kill me.its not tht u didn't know.its tht u think its right to do it.
time will tell if the path i'm treading on will lead me to doom or empty happiness.


there's no happy ending this year.this is going to be me.

lastly,
i hope u are prepared.

JNZL

No comments: