Saturday, January 31, 2009

wasted

this is exactly what i felt when i was doing my chem at expo with vin.
i look like a total fool. ppl literally thinks tht i was reading my notes upside down!

oh btw, thanks alvin for teachin me chem. it sure was very helpful.guess its my payment for lugging his bowling bag frm all the way frm cbc to my hse.

and btw, i offered ben and jerry voucher to my teacher and she say dun want. =(
why is everybody losing fat nowadays.
bloody hell my teacher is SKINNY CAN! arghhh

today or rather tonight, i feel quite out of place.
due to the amt of work done which is seemingly disturbing to me.very disturbing in fact.
its too little at an alarming rate and possibly i could fail all test -.-

hah!! TYS TYS.. BLOODY TYS. ATTTACK ATTTAACCCKKKK ATTTTACCCKK!!

oh! btw, i think if there was extra training, it would be ubeeerrr goood. but due to the fact tht funds may be insufficient because bowling seems insignificant in MJC.=.=

oh, guys! i got some news. MJC has a 800-900 intakes of new J1S. the normal intake according to my tutition teacher it shld be 600. shucks!!! tht means no space for studying!!!

wadever man joey, like u ever study in sch 24/7 like tht. even if there was space ur butt will not be there. so stop pretending tht u are gonna lose a piece of meat like tht.

oh well. i'm gona make a plan with xue er, to run 4km for starters?(like as if 2.4km was peanuts. -.-)i gotta start right.. like somewhere.. think of it was training for bowling. need stamina ma.

life gonna be uber madness now..

JNZL

No comments: