Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

this is ming en hand. =) stanford raffles in blue is behind sufi.





what i could read was "yishun sux in mumbai"wth! it totally makes ZERO ZERO sense



this bus is so hard to get please!! we walked like #$%^&* meters to get to the previous busstop.and just for this empty bus, my feet hurts like #$%^& cause i was wearing high-heels and i walked very far and long.



this was the situation when me, ming en and sufian had to walked to get to a location. btw, it has no empty spaces if u noticed. this is how crappy cramp it was.. and all of us was like.. heng singapore population not like CHina...=D




this was him when he tried his best to act the torture scene.




this pic should win some awards..
reason: this pic was taken when i put my camera flash so near his eyes when he was turning.
and flash it when he turned.
me:(shocked) huh?! i thought u knew i was going to flash
ming en: omg. why u never close ur eyes...
sufian: ARGH!!!!!
i'm sorry sufian. i didn't know. =(


i was tryin to take a photo of ming en's hello kitty orange gummy tht her friend gave her.
i bet my old canon camera can do a better job..

this was the place where we sat =)
crowd and SQUEEZE!!!!!!!
crap ming en! we forgot to see if they kissed at 12am! HOW COULD WE!!!!
haha.. for u guys information, we spotted those two as they were hugging each other like titantic to see the scenery and they even hold each other waist.. lie on the shoulder etc.. i know girls do tht. but GUYS?!

i took a deep breath. i looked into my com and think..

pictures on my head were : rudi, school and boxy(a new name given to a person i know)which was inspired by the movie seven pounds..

ok.. firstly, 2008 was a really CANNOT MAKE IT YEAR. so this year it is a CAN MAKE IT YEAR.

do u know. for the first time in my life. i have a new year resoultions. cause i always thought tht it was useless and i thought i will probably not stick to it. so i didn't bother doing it.

THIS YEAr.i wrote it down.due to some complications which i met which inspired me to be a better person and not an asshole.
be happy for me k. its not really easy for me to change as i always love myself too much and i nearly always neglect ppl.in short. selfish.


u know carol, my best friend since. -.- pri 4. she and lim hee told me this one day: JOEY! WE WILL NOT BE FRIENDS WITH U UNLESS U STOP SAYING ANY VULGARITIES in hokkien.
this encounter is still very vividly appearing in my mind every now and then.they said it to me during pri5.i like them so much tht i really stop speaking vulgarities.it surprises me how easily i can change in times of needs.


i love carol so much because she was the first and only one who dared to scold me. which made me happy cause ppl who scolded me somehow land into some sort of trouble. not tht i planned it but it just happens.what a weird childhood.
anyway. i think if i were to consistently do work. i would like it.
=)


my last day of 2008 was well spend.my first day of 2009 was also very well spent.
i hav finally almost done with rudi present. its just how am i suppose to arrange them together. its just so DIFFICULT!!
=)

be happy alright. cause i am too. if things make u cry and not die. it will only make u stronger,no matter who did it , i am sure tht person didn't mean it. good luck boxy.
JNZL

No comments: