Saturday, January 10, 2009

queensway

LADIES AND GENTLE MEN, Let me introduce my new shoe of 2009!!!!

NIKE PEGASUS 25


i wanted to buy the shoe on the right, apparently everybody thinks like me. =.=
so it was OOS. even in queensway shopping centre, almost all shops said it is OOS.

i was like, is tht shoe uber-cheap or is it like giving freebies like crazy when u buy tht model.
but anw, looking on the bright side, its for flat-foot(reminds me of zy) and i'm not flat-foot..

btw, i wanted to buy the asics shoe!!! but again, everywhere is OUT-OF-STOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
even when u have money, u can't buy the things u want. and it is frustrating!!

so was it blessing in disguise? cause i only know abt it after looking at the borchure after i left the shop. =))
look at this logo, so cool right.. and it is compatible with ipod.
so niceee..

next up on my shopping list:
1. picture card for my cam
2.apple device for my nike shoe.

p.s alvin i not buying so many things, i am going to save and buy those items like in june? cause got IT fair ma. =))

tomorrow is sunday, which marks the last day of holiday.
and sunday is also the day where caspia is going to lend me her eclipse book!!! yeah! somethign to look forward to.

jnzl

No comments: