Wednesday, January 14, 2009

stresssss

i'm soo freaking stress right now tht i swear tht more hair is coming frm between my mouth and nose!!! so maybe this pose will relieve my stress everytime i look at it..

i think its so funny can.




a pic taken when we were passing her birthday cake and presents in her hse
THANK you sy jia for getting me those presents for my birthday plus christmas!!!
although its late, but better than never right??

i have offically spend more than an hour looking at ppl's bloggie..(btw captain, i found ur blog!!)

i doubt he will ever see my post.. i think he will NEVER see my post. -.-

plus downloading the software for my olympus camera. yeah i know its very late for tht, but i was to lazy top do it before..

CASPIA!!! I WANT THT ECLIPSE BK!!!
pls pls pls be free tomorrow. T-T

i am intending to reward myself by reading tht book.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is the 2nd day of sch, and me and my bowling mates are like chiong-ing our work like tomorrow is our midyrs or final yrs exams..

this is very ridciculous, but i am not unhappy abt it, cause since when my life had made any sense at all?!

we ate at EIGHTEEN CHEFS!!! (suf, i was wrong abt the food. it taste nice and cheap!)
student meal was like $6.40 and includes a maincourse, one ice-cream and one ice-lemon tea..

i shall eat tht during the weekends when i can enjoy some sunshine of my own life.

me and ming en have already said tht we will be like thomas, wake up, eat shit study and the cycle will go round.

at times, there will be bowling added into my lifeless list.

somehow, seeing sy jia and ming en so hardworking and seeing charles kan jiong face when it comes to study, PLUS my new form teacher telling us tht j2 is the worst phase of his life..

mind you. he said worst!!!
how horrible can it get when a teacher said it so bluntly.

everybody ard me tells me the same shit.well, i believe it now.
i believe i believe tht even if this j2 way of life is going to drive me mad or insane till i have to bang myself against the wall to see if its real, i'm willing to take up this responsibility .

its not all big talk and all bullshit.
i will stick to blogging during weds and week-ends .
hmmm.. how did syjia manage to be so focus?she sooo determined .. i'm like jelly-fish..

wadever to those comparison.
if i'm goin to be in this shit for 8mths.. if i'm going to jump down frm a building during mid-yrs, so be it.

at least i will do it. (like there's any other choice)
EVEN IF THIS HELLISH 8MTHS is going to be like this, i still have ming en , suf and all my dumbasses supporting me.

esp my dad.
tht's the reason why i wun surrender to these..

JNZL

No comments: