Monday, January 19, 2009

zoom

ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM....
i'm feeling this right now..

i need to settle those jobs i offered to my peers, with all those resumes and rushing them to give, me and making a checklist so tht i dun screw up..

this was the reason, i ignored smses frm rudico, m.e and dad..
or rather, i replied like ubbbeerrrr sloow. sorry sorry. everytime my mind would be occupied my sch sch sch and more sch stuffs..

on sat went a whole day of shopping with me. to help her choose her clothes. stupid left feet hurt like #$%^&..... recovering.

today, was so bloody tired due to my leg and i slept till 5pm.. sort of.
not all at one go though.
then plus night time, i got reunion frm my dad side and went to pp to settle some stuffs.


REACHED HM AT 10PM.there goes my time for doing work..
i'm screwed but luckily i remembered abt the phys e-learning.

I READ SY JIA BLOG then i realise abt it. -.-
plus added more stress to me cause i nv do work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want to do work. but alicia told me to sleep.
so i will.

JNZL

No comments: