Friday, January 23, 2009

thinking

after i re-read boxy blog. -.-
pls dun say i got nth to do. its a spur of the moment thing and pls dun get angry if i do k.

after re-reading all boxy's past posts, well...
i dun really remember the past now.. although only a few mths passed after the horrible incident but, to me, it seems miles and miles and miles and miles away from me.

when you look over the vast sea, what would u think? it made me think of boxy and i felt like

"its over now isn't it.it is now past tense already .the pain, the anguish i felt, all seem so vague.i can't really remember them now.its a good thing i guess."

a lesson learned in life with a heavy price tag. just like my prev post , i said i was goin to look up in the sky at the end of the day and let out a big sigh....
life is well, i dunno how to phrase it.

oh btw, if u guys might be thinking what my brain answered, with no sense of IQ NOR EQ,
my brain said" life is only at its best when u are sleeping. you know it joey. u know it."

sry guys, i may have totally ruin ur perfect pic of how high my eq was.hahahaa.
but at least i dun gay kiang and cock up one lame shit reason right. i shared with u all the truth without sugar coating..



this song reminded me of boxy. dear ppl, this is not abt my love life , its just tht this song reminds me of boxy.

JNZL

No comments: