Thursday, August 28, 2008

colour me now





DEAR FELLOW DUMB ASS-IANS



I WOULD FIRSTLy thank MING EN and cas and VIC and js for worrying about me all these while.


when i read vic's and m.e's post. i was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOO SOOOO DAM touch by everyone of your words.


don't worry. all of you ni men you zi ge to comment on my life.

thanks ming en for giving me solutions and reminding me once more not to be dumb.

thanks vic for supporting me always.


all of you as a good friend gave me a big slap to wake me up to the real world. thanks for tht.

sorry vic i didn't tell you all these. i knew u knew, tht's why i didn't further elaboarate. i jst didn't know m.e knew tht's why didn't want anyone to spend loads of time consoling me.


i thought u all would find me a nuisence.

but i didn't know was tht deep down all of u cared! thanks for letting me know.

cause if u didn't tell i won't know.


please use your life crayons to start colouring my black-and-white world of mine.

i used up all my crayons colouring ppl's life. colour me alright?


love you!

jnzl





No comments: