Monday, August 4, 2008

i did it!!!!

DEAR FELLOW human beings who are still surviving ...

I,yes i ,joey ng zi lin is almost offically tired and ALMOST drained out of my last concious mentality.
today night went out with cas, vic and ernie to study.

well tht was the idea until they kept talking and i kept joining in and once i put my earpiece in wanting to do some work at least , cas turned and mouthed some words. LOL. then i forget it and start chit chatting like i always do.

so reached home like 10pm already.
got a glitter eye liner.(made myself felt better someway or another)
or maybe even worse.

ok. MAIN POINT!!!
I HAVE DONE ALL THE E-LEARNING IN 3-4 HRS!!
YES! NOW IT IS FREAKING 5.10AM AND YES!
I 'VE NOT SLEPT.

luckily today no sch. or else i WAHAHAHAHA.......gg
i swear after i finished my maths e-learning which happens to be the last. i was sooo happy.
but i've yet done the assement. well who does. ok tht's not the point.

just need to get the GP s printed out , spend 30 mins on it . and ta da! i am done for e-learning..

well not the homework part of course. doing it today afternoon.saying abt afternoon.
i'm drilling my reactive ball!! nice of wad man. HAHAHAHA...with shun xiong at CBC at 3pm.

ok, if all goes well(normally they dun) then i will be a happy girl who will be eating her sweet breakfast at 6.3oam with someone draggin the feet to meet me. AHAHAHAHA...

LIFE'S STILL GREAT FOR NOW.
i love you joey.muacks!

jnzl

No comments: