Sunday, August 24, 2008

dream


i had a dream..

i was dreaming i was in somewhere, then i saw my classmate HK approaching me. i was like stun. why would he walk towards me? doesn't he avoids me during sch and even if we walk together or me asking a qn both of us wld feel damn awakward.

so we are class mate yet strangers.i think i can communicate wth strangers better.
he is like sending a signal to me tht he totally disapprove of me and dun bother getting close to him as he will ignore my presence like molecules in the air which u can't see.

in short. INVISIBLE.
so , my dream continues when he approaches me with a arm gentle smile.he wanted to talk to me.i was ok!

then we took a cab to my mum house and on the way , we talked very little. i was feeling damn hot and i asked him if we can both wind down the windows to get the nice wind. by the way , it is like on haiiwai beach where the scenary is damn nice, sea is blue, lucious green grass and nice light blue with fluffy clods sky.

he was like: HEY! tht's what i wanted to do too!
me: really? i thought you would show me the WTH face!hahaha(laughing heartily)
he: hey u know something? i suddenly found you quite a good person after all.let's be really nice friends ok?
me: AH LOL. really? thanks! i thought u treated me as an enemy all these while!is it because i sleep a lot and u just hate tht?

he: keeps quiet.(stares at the blue sky with mind deep in thoughts)
me: is somebody forcing you to be my friend? is he mr cia?
he: keeps quiet and showing a face of sadness while looking at me .
me: am i pathethic? are you showing ur pity towards me?

he: i am going to let u meet someone

after taxi came out , we went to my mum hse, emptied all the old photos my mum had.
then after i step out of the door with hk, i saw sufi.

i was like: you know him?!
he grabed my arm and next thing i know we are in a bridal botique.
i was looking like a star with red lipstick and a very fair face with a mole on top of my cheek.
i was wearing a dam sexy bride's dress which was in white. no lace!!

he was wearing black and white tuxedo and we posed for the camera. with all those funny poses i acted out , the photographer said it was very nice.

i received it in a like passport photo size a little bigger and found out tht we look damn nice! the person passing the photo to him said we were made for each other.i was like awwww.

then i chose which photo to be placed in the front page of the marriage book i guess.
then i woke up.

ok this drama dream is dam wth.
jnzl

No comments: