Monday, August 11, 2008

turning pt.

life is just so hectic and i am not adding any kerosene nor cooking oil to my pathetic miserable sch life. just because i am rebellious and yes, i am seeking death.

MAIN PT: DRILLED MY LOVELY BALL

well , i did my circular motion tys mcqs already. not much accomplised.
ok well everyone i am going to change my life.

if u think i can't make it last min , then dun even think i can even last for one battle than you suck. hahaha.. yeah i am scolding ppl!!! =.=

I JOEY NG ZI LIN FROM THIS VERY DAY ONWARDS WILL USE ALL HER EFFORTS TO PUT IN ALL THE EFFORT IT TAKES TO PASS PROMOS.

the very fact tht i dun wan to lose to my fellow peers motivates me and i thank to all the supportive friends i have whom have scolded me , comfort me , insist tht i press on , told me tht they care so much and hate to see me destroying my life in a nonsense way which i will look back and once more regret.

and i thank my friends who told me tht they will be there for me no matter what the future holds. there are even friends who went all the way to go to the airport to do his work just because he would like to accompany me study if i was there and even though i didn't show up , he didn't said a word. there are also friends who will sms me just to check on me if i studied, and everytime i replied no , i would feel a sense of guilt creeping up inside me.

thank you for all the support and did some refelctions and finally made up my mind tht i would be a total bastard if i failed my promos when i did not even tried my best after all those encouragement tht i received frm my dear friends.

even if mjc ppl hates me or anti me, i am so glad my true friends stick with me through thick and thin. oh how can i forgot. there is another friend who silently supports me although no one is aware of our relationship , and his actions are not big , but yet strong enough to make me remember his words.

he told me" i will be strong because you are too"
really like this friend.

There is no sadder sight than a young pessimist.~ Mark Twain
jnzl

[life is sweet after all when ppl are showering love sugar cubes]

No comments: