Thursday, August 14, 2008

too sweet to resist

my dear pian-de-na, you are simply irresistible that is the reason why i kept calling you , kept bugging you to call me , kept telling you that i don't want to hang up.i am sorry , but is it my fault that you are so irresistible?
your voice is just like my source of energy, i am sorry that i kept buggin you. at some point in time , you may find me a nuisence as i kept calling you.
remember, don't leave me no matter what i say. don't leave me no matter how much i tell u that i hate you just don't leave me. because at the end of my journey you are suppose to be still there. be with me, i promise i will make you time worthwhile.

to MR cia and sk.

oh to these 2 ppl, they are sooo sweet.i would like to show appreciation to mr cia, my form teacher. He is a fab teacher, he may seem funny and very playful , but i had the opportunity to see the high EQ sight of him, he may be a teacher , but to me , he seems like a big brother to me.

because the very fact that he actually put his words into actions made me feel so touched. i believe any teacher who come across me may look at me as a troublesome kid , but he not only became my listening ear and not being impatient at any time , even though the timing was so late already, he continued to listen and helped me solve the unsolvable.

the things he did secrectly was so touching , even though the way he lied sucks and moreover he is lying to a great lier. but he bothered to do his own research , did everything in silent. a really big thankyou for silently supporting. to me you are a GREAT teacher, because you cared. you should know that u made an impact on me, and i told you tht.

dear sk , thanks for spending your precious sleeping time with me so as to accompany me to study. thank you so much for helping me through this difficult timing and you didn't complain.
i can't thank you enough. with friends like you, i am satisfied.

JNZL

No comments: