Wednesday, August 27, 2008

milk

ppl still do bother to read tht damn long post.
ppl still care

BOTH OF US ARE SERIOUSLY TIRED!!!!!
ME AND YOU.(it's time to take a break)

let me lead you.i promise myself this will all stop as it affects my life too much!!! far far far too much!!! reading all ur sacrifices made me guilty.

everyone must now believe tht this FREAKING WORLD WE LIVE IN IS NEVER!!! NEVER!!! FAIR.(both of us probably came into terms with it)

aim: studies number 1!!!!there are so many things which i regreted saying. there are so many things you wish you had said. this is the best example of a fucked-up life.

well , to make it better just throw aside all these. but keep believing in what ever you do.thanks for tagging. u just need guidance. u know u have friends who are gd enough to guide you.

after reading all those posts u posted. u have guided me.funny eh how things actually work?
i just feel so fucked up with all these. its like a snowball rolling into a bigger snowball.

I SHALL BE THE AVALANCHE AND PUT A STOP TO ALL THESE THINGS THT SIMPLY WASTE OUR TIME.lets us focus on our priority. STUDIES AND GETTING INTO A DAM UNI.

last note to u. dun worry, tht person will nv forget you . never. how could he?

to all my sweet friends.
I LOVE YOU!!!!

JNZL

F.I.R ni hen ai ta.

No comments: