Sunday, December 28, 2008

ecp with m.e

the words are" ming en heartshape spacing Joey cause she's hot" ignore the bhb of ourselves. or me. its self for plain laughter.



this is what we wrote on the sand near rock 16. Well, it jolly well reminded me of rock 19. anw.



ming en said tht the branch i chose looked like a wand. to me, it looks like the wand chose me as it was certainly perfect-to for writting on sand. ^^

yup! this is me! jnzl



ming en was kind. =) she wrote we rocks! well, i dun deny tht too! hahahahaha


she squatting!



now she standing with pinkie on it! >.>







look at how strong the wind was.
i was telling ming en , out face like sticky pad, cause our hair just sticks onto our face and made it ITCHY!
look at how my hair "slap" ming en face. -.-






u see all the small patches of sand tht i like sticking out? mind u , those are sand castles built by those kiddos.



ming en drew a heart-shaped on her second toe with a red-marker.
(truth:she scraped it on the floor during cycling)




the man's fishing. can u see the almost invisible line?
this let me remembered tht ming en said.
if the fish drop on the sand while he is reeling. he is like so suey can.
hahahaha

OK, THe mst impt point here is the small dog..u shld hav seen how pathetic she ran(walked in a very fast pace) just to chase her owner which is walking in a normal pace.
this dog is like the mini-cupcakes so cute



this is the small boy which scared the eyeballs out of me when he was standing so close to me while i was sitting down reading a bk called"NEW MOON"the second series of twilight.

i can't see him when i turned ard, and SUDDENLY. i felt a pair of eyes staring at me and when i looked down, kaboom! !! he was there staring his eyeballs at mine.-.-

well, we were back in PP after our whole day at ecp. well, borders was COLD.FREEZING IN FACT.
I had kimchi soup set at the food court.i realise tht i really like kimchi related stuff. and i like soup. i like kimchi too. so kimchi soup was EXCELLENt!!! wa ahahahah..


i promised ming en to sleep at 12am
cause i usually sleep at 6am. ok dun freak out.i'm just like tht. now is like 11.51pm and i have not pack my bag yet!
well, will be studying tomorrow.


ming en: i think i lost my key to press the on button/i can't find my on button.
joey thinking" where is my on button then?


WELL, I AM GOING TO ON MYSELF TOMORROW! HAPPY STUDYING TO ME!
=)
jnzl












No comments: