Sunday, February 1, 2009

bikerally 2009


WOO HOO!!!! ME AND ALVIN ARE JOINING THIS BIG CYCLING EVENT!!!
this is uber -random. one min i was slacking another min i decided to join when vin asked me.

it is held on 15th march 2009.(sunday) apparently , this cycling event is to cycle ard singapore. we will be doing ard 128km altogether.more details @ http://bikerally.ntusportsclub.sg/

so its the same as cycling 320rounds on the sch running track..
but need to pay money man,
$20 for public. plus bike and helmet it would be like $40 altogether.

i'm surprised by myself tht i agreed to participate with him.so far only me and him join. i asked some of my frends. all say not free man.

i sms-ed my dad!
hope he and aunt lena will come!!
since he can run a marathon, blade 15km,run 10km ,i dun see why he can't cycle 128km.


crosses fngers.if my dad and aunty lena join, woah.. it will be so dam fun la.

apparently i didn't ask my mum cause i think if she manage to finish it, i wun have a mom by the next sunrise. -.- so better not give her any ideas tht she can pull it through.

hey people , if you are taking part and i know you, please tell me k.
it will be so fun!!!!!!


i hope bowling peeps can join too. but i predict they will all say see first then wun join =(

maybe calvin, sy jia and charles plus shun xiong will join??
asking xue er too

VROOM!!!!
jnzl

No comments: